Serves 2 people
- 1 medium sized onion
- One garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tin of kidney beans in water
- ½ tin of sweetcorn
- 100g of chopped mushrooms
- Fresh chillies, chilli powder, mixed herbs (optional and to taste)
- 2-3 wholemeal enchilada wraps
- 150g grated cheese
- Finely chop one medium sized onion and one clove of garlic.
- Add to a pan with two teaspoons of olive oil and allow to cook until brown
- Add a tin of tomatoes and stir.
- After 5 minutes, add the kidney beans and leave to cook for a further ten minutes
- Add the sweetcorn, chopped mushrooms and season to taste.
- After 5 or so minutes take the mixture off the stove.
- Lay out 2-3 enchilada wholemeal wraps into a roasting dish (this helps to keep them rolled up) and spoon three to four tablespoons of the mixture into each one depending on the size of the wraps.
- Once the mixture has been put in, fold up the wraps and use a sprinkling of grated cheddar cheese on top of each one. The cheese can also be used to hold the wraps in their rolled up position.
- Put the filled wraps into a pre-heated over and cook for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the edges of the wrap have gone crispy
- Serve hot with some Greek or plain natural yoghurt and salad.