Lots of people have been asking for my recipe for a baby frittata recipe and so I thought I’d make a post.
🐛These are great as they can be eaten for brekkie, lunch or dinner and can also be as a snack.
🍅I pair them with hummus or tomato sauce or just offer them on their own.
✅ The recipe is so simple too.
- 5 mushrooms
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1 egg
- Two tablespoons of flour
- Lightly grill or fry the mushrooms
- Add the spinach to the pan with the mushrooms and just let it wilt on top
- Add to a blender with one egg and two tablespoons of flour
- Cook in a frying pan with a little oil and there you have it
I’ve also frozen some and that’s worked really well too. Great for shoving in your bag on the go or offering to them out and about.
I think inspiration is what it’s all about when it comes to baby food ideas. Hope you like my Baby Frittata Recipe!