Baby and child nutrition factsheets that break down common issues into clear, digestible information and tips. These downloadable pdfs will gently guide you through important stages in your feeding journey, and are yours to keep. Written by Charlotte Stirling-Reed, the Baby and Child Nutritionist.
How to Cope with Fussy Eating
Have you got a baby or child showing signs of fussy eating? Or perhaps it’s an issue you’d like to try to prevent before it starts? Charlotte knows how frustrating this issue can be, and just how much stress it causes for parents. and carers. This factsheet provides support to anyone coping with picky eating at home and also offers reassurance that it’s perfectly normal.
- What fussy eating is
- Why fussy eating happens
- Questions to ask and things to look out for
- My 3 key strategies
- Top Tips
All About Baby’s Milk: From Birth to Weaning & Beyond
Got questions about how your baby’s milk requirements change over time? This resource is suitable for both parents with milk-hungry newborns and those with an older baby reducing their milk intake. This resource will guide you through your little one’s milk journey in the first 2 years.
- Types of milk for babies and toddlers
- How much milk your baby needs at different stages
- Night feeding
- Milk during weaning
- When baby starts needing more food than milk
- Plant milk alternatives
My Baby Isn’t Taking to Weaning: Help!
Baby not taking to their first foods? Worry not. This guide will give you the reassurance and practical advice you need.
- Why you don’t need to worry
- Underlying issues to check
- What you can do to help at different stages
- Tips and tricks
- How to make mealtimes a calm environment that will help your baby take to solids.