My Baby Isn’t Taking to Weaning: Help!
Did you excitedly start offering your baby their first foods, only to have found they’re not interested at all? Or maybe they even get upset or overwhelmed at meal times? For many families, weaning isn’t easy at first.
First of all, try not to worry. This is actually very common, and something Charlotte sees frequently in her work. She has written this free guide to give you the reassurance and practical advice you need to deal with this issue, so mealtimes are no longer a source of stress.
- Why you don’t need to worry
- Underlying issues to check
- What you can do to help your baby at different stages
- Tips and tricks you can start now
- How to change your mealtime environment to help your baby take to solids.
My Baby Isn’t Taking to Weaning: Help! Download
Charlotte gave really outstanding, in-depth answers to my questions and was extremely helpful. Charlotte – thanks very much for your time on this occasion from myself and our intern Fritzi – I really appreciate it.